Codigos Secretos Nokia
WARNING: Using secret codes may be harmful to your phone and result in disabling or worse. Use these codes at your own discretion, we accept no responsiblility for blocked pones while using these codes!!!
*#06# Cells Identity Code (IMEI = International Mobile Equipment Identity)
XXXXXX XX XXXXXX X
TAC FAC SNR SP
TAC = Type Approval Code (first 2 digits = country code of the approval-country )
FAC = Final Assembly Code: (01,02 = AEG)
SNR = Serial Nr.
SP = Spare (always "0")
*#0000# shows the software version
*3370# - Enchanced full Rate Codec (EFR) activation. It will automatically restart.
#3370# - Enchanced full Rate Codec (EFR) deactivation
*4720# - Half Rate Codec activation. It will automatically restart.
#4720# - Half Rate Codec deactivation
Enchanced Full Rate will give you much better sound quality when you enable it. The new Enhanced Full Rate CODEC adopted by GSM uses the ASELP (AlgebraicCode Excitation Linear Prediction) compression technology. This technology allows for much great voice quality in the same number of bits as the older Full Rate CODEC. The older technology was called LPC-RPE (Linear Prediction Coding with Regular Pulse Excitation). Both operate at 13 kilobits.(but you take up more space on the network, so they can charge you more) - Talk-time is reduced with about 5%
Sim Clock Stopping
Checks if the sim clock can be stopped. Sim clock stop is a kind of stand-by mode which will save battery time. This code doesn't work with software version 4.59.
It will tell you if it can be stopped or not.
*#92702689# takes you to a secret menu with 6 choices:
1. Displays Serial Number.
2. Displays the Month and Year of Manufacture (0997).
3. Displays (if there) the date where the phone was purchased (MMYY).
4. Displays the date of the last repairment - if found (0000).
5. Makes you capable of transferring user data if you have the gear for it.
6. Shows how long the phone has been used to talk. This counter is not reset by when you "clear timers" like the counters in the call register.
Bypass the SP lock With a Nokia 16xx/21xx/31xx/51xx/81xx
1. Insert SIM card of different provider.
2. Turn on the phone and press the UP VOLUME flores for 3 sec.
Then release it and the phone says PIN CODE?
3. Press the "C" flores.
4. Then Press * and wait until it disappears and appears again, then press * one more time and 04*PIN*PIN*PIN#
Nokia Speed Trap Detector Urban Legend spread by Nokia Engineers ;^)
The settings for radar speed traps detector. Your Nokia cell phone can be programmed to pick up radar speed traps, when programmed your cell phone picks up the radar and alerts you on the message alert tone. ( Doesn't work with Nokia 7110! )
1. Enter your menu
2. Select settings
3. Select security settings
4. Select closed user group
5. Select on
6. Enter 00000
7. Press ok
8. Clear back to normal, within a few seconds your phone will display a radar sign with five zero's next to it. It is now activated.
Unfortunately only Nokia phones have this function. The Cell Phone info display needs to be de-activated. Settings -> Phone Settings -> Cell Info display. Each time you turn off your phone, or even each time you loose contact with your carrier, you'll have to activate it again... It is done using steps 1 through 5 above, but the number (00000) will be already on the field as a default.
P.S. - do colega Dani_69
Tags para este Tópico